Gabriela Jacovino Hypnosis
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist CCHT, IAIH
6704 west roscoe street chicago illinois 60634
We don't come to therapy to change the past
We come to change our Future.
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is the induction of a state of consciousness in which a person apparently loses the power of voluntary action and is highly responsive to suggestion or direction. Its use in therapy, typically to recover suppressed memories or to allow modification of behavior by suggestion, has been revived but is still controversial.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a healing arts modality where great change can take place to turn your life around and become the person you always knew you were meant to be. The key element in hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis. But what is Hypnosis? In short it is a natural state of extreme physical and mental relaxation where communication between the conscious and subconscious mind is possible.
Therefore, with the help of hypnosis, you can
- reduce stress, conflict, anger and aggression
- win your battle with anxiety, fear, phobias
- overcome substance abuse (drugs, alcohol, smoking, over eating)
- gain self confidence, love and acceptance
- improve concentration, motivation, self worth
- regain natural ability to sleep (stop insomnia)
- discover, plan and achieve your life's goal
- improve your health (reduce symptoms of IBS, high blood pressure, headaches, migraines)
- manage pain
- loose weight
- stop smoking
- and much more
All sessions are confidential
In 2006 Yale University School of Medicine studied stress and anxiety in patients before and after surgery. The patients who received hypnosis/hypnotherapy were significantly less anxious postintervention. The group reported 56% decrease in their anxiety level.